Join our growing community as family, friend, or professional connected to children with Down syndrome! Your annual membership fee allows us to further our service offering to children and families in the Western Cape.
Benefits for members
- Support pack containing information about Down syndrome and inclusive education
- Quarterly email newsletter with the latest DSIEF information and events
- Access to parent mentor support via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or visits on request
- Discounts to DSIEF workshops
- Personal invitations to our social events and fundraising opportunities
- A car sticker to show your support
- Individual membership (1 adult or child) for R150 per year
- Family membership (1-2 adults and child dependents) for R200 per year
- Joint membership (2 adults) for R200 per year
- Education partner for R500 per year
- Health professional partner for R500 per year
- Corporate partner for R1,000+ per year
- Lifetime supporter for R5,000+ once off lump sum.
Individual membership is free to any person with Down syndrome resident in South Africa for the first year.
A regular direct debit is a more affordable, simple and secure way to join. Individual members pay R10/month direct debit, a saving of R30 for the year. Joint and Family members par R15/month direct debit, a saving of R20 for the year.
Membership period runs from 1 January to 31 December each year.
Benefits available to non-members:
- First Contact – information and support for parents with newborn children with Down syndrome (Personal visit from a parent mentor, upon request)
- Use of our general support email service for queries
- Newsletter subscription free for one year
- Access to selected free information seminars
DSIEF is a non profit organisation run on a voluntary basis. All your membership fees (and donations) go towards achieving our vision of helping children with Down syndrome reach their full potential.
To become a member, simply complete the form below & we will be in contact shortly.[contact_form email=”email@example.com” subject=”Membership Application” text_relationship=”Relationship to child/person with Down Syndrome|e.g. Parent” text_age=”Age of child/person with Down Syndrome|e.g. 4 years old” radio_membershipoption=”Membership Option|individual=Individual,family=Family,joint=Joint, education=Education partner,health=Health professional partner,corporate=Corporate Partner,lifetime=Lifetime Supporter|individual”]